Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Planning Day

Sunday is my Planning Day for the week. It's easily over-scheduled but something I try hard to commit to. When my crazy week starts spinning around me, I know I have a few strategic moments pre-set into my day to ground me. Those moments are called MEALS!

This week's meals are adapted from my favorite cookbooks: Feeding the Whole Family, The Moosewood Cookbook, and Sunlight Cafe Cookbook.

FWF p137: Thai Coconut Chicken Soup with fresh green salad
FWF p149:Mexican Brown Rice with Pinto Beans and a green side salad
FWF p194:Seared Ahi Tuna with Kale and Currant Salad
MW p154:Zuccanoes with Baked Chicken
Extra Veggie Fillers: steamed broccoli, sauteed carrots
Breakfast Options: Homemade Lara bars-online search, Sunlight p158:Red Flannel Hash, FWF p254:Winter Fruit Compote on Steel Cut Oats with Vanilla Nut Cream, Baked Turkey Bacon

And thanks to AmazonFresh delivery I had my groceries waiting for me like Christmas morning when I woke up today! Love saving time by NOT actually going to the grocery store some weeks.

Activity Days: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment