Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Menu

I  don't normally due this but I'm so excited to eat the foods I've planned and prepared for this week that I just had to tell someone.

Here is the menu:
Breakfast:
Vegetable Hash with Scrambled Eggs or Turkey Bacon and Rice Milk
Veggie and Egg Samosas (some with cheese for the rest of the family)

Snacks:
Miso-Almond Dip with Carrot Sticks (I'm going to have a hard time slowing down on this one...yummmmm)
Banana and Peanut Butter
Salad People (by Mollie Katzen's Salad People Cookbook-got the dip from this book as well.)
Edamame and red bell pepper strips

Lunch/Dinners:
Roasted Pork in Enchilada Sauce and served on tostadas with lettuce, fat free refried beans, avocado, and salsa (side salad included).
Hot & Sour Coconut Soup (with added chicken and cilantro wantons)
Singapore Mai Fun
Baked white fish with sauteed green beans and black lentils
Roast Beef with a Load of vegetables (my slow cooker recipe for the week.)

I have to say that one of the benefits of getting to prepare our meals for the week is that I also get to taste test! I am always surprised at how much more I look forward to the week. I get to eat my yummy food and I don't have to cook until Friday. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment